Summer Internship Programme 2014
IIT Mandi invites applications from 2nd, 3rd and 4th year B.Tech. / B.E. students and 1st year PG or Masters students for the summer internship programme at IIT Mandi. The internships will be offered in frontier areas of :
- Design (Mechanical), Web Development (Computer Science)
- Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Modelling, and Human-Computer Interaction
- Numerical Methods for PDEs, Computational Fluids Dynamics
- Nanotechnology, Physical Chemistry, Spectroscopy etc
- Nanotechnology and Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Organic Synthesis
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Development Economics and Health Economics
- Bio-inspired Materials
- Image Analysis and Machine Learning
- Soft materials for electronic application
The period of internship will be about 8 weeks starting from June 2nd till July 25th, 2014. Selected candidates will be provided free hostel accommodation and a stipend of Rs. 8000/- for the entire 8 weeks period. Travel and living expenses should be borne by the candidate.
Interested candidates should apply through an online application (click here to fill the form) latest by March 12th, 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- Only students having a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10 or equivalent percentage of marks will be considered.
- The number of students selected for the internship is subjected to the requirement of faculty in various disciplines of the institute.
- Selected candidates will have to arrange letters of recommendation from their institute.
*Any technical queries related to Online Application may be sent to: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
*Any queries related to Internship Programme may be sent to: 'email@example.com' or 'firstname.lastname@example.org'