Donate to IIT Mandi
Dear Alumni / Well-wishers of IIT Mandi,
IIT Mandi needs your whole hearted support to enhance the institute’s activities in various dimensions of knowledge creation. IIT Mandi relies strongly on its friends for support for all of its different initiatives.
The institute is focusing towards modern education system without any traditional disciplinary boundaries as well as works towards technological problems relevant to our society.
We welcome you to join us in this initial phase of the Institute and its pursuit of developing into an institute of global importance.
IIT Mandi welcomes donations from everyone including its Alumni. The donations will be utilized in the following five major domains. While donating Alumni are requested to indicate any domain(s).
- Student Excellence (UG Students): A number of student Scholarships will be created by the Institute with the help of donations. Students will be supported to attend events in India and abroad. New schemes will be initiated to nurture and promote new ideas from concept to products, to promote technical activities by students and student body activities.
- Student Excellence (PG Students): A number of student Scholarships will be created by the Institute with the help of donations. Students will be supported to attend conferences/workshops etc. in India and abroad. New schemes will be initiated to nurture and promote new research ideas from concept to products.
- Faculty Support: The donations will be utilized to create Faculty Chairs at IIT Mandi, Young Faculty Research Fellowships for new and young faculty members, professional development activities of Faculty members, other research work related support and to recruit and retain the world’s leading Faculty members.
- Research Excellence: The donation will be used to strengthens Schools and Institute's academic and research activities like field visits, organizing continuing education activities, creating and augmenting labs. with state-of-art infrastructure, establishments of new research centers (like AMRC at IIT Mandi) and starting new research initiatives.
- Undesignated (Area of greatest needs): To create infrastructures development, starting new state-of-art initiatives, awards to staff members for exceptional contributions, community interaction and promotion, etc.
How to Donate:
1(a). Donations may be made through Demand Draft/Cheque drawn in favor of “The Registrar, IIT MANDI” payable at “Mandi”
1(b). The donations may be paid through Net Banking by transferring/depositing the total amount in our bank account as detailed below:
A/c Name : IIT Mandi Donation Account
Account No. : 31548689825
Swift Code : SBININBB288
IFSC Code : SBIN0013711
Bank : State Bank of India
Branch : Kamand (IIT Mandi) Distt. Mandi, (HP) -175005
The donors are requested to mention the UTR/Bank Transaction ID in his/her communication after bank transfer.
Please mail your completed Donation Form (attached) with Demand Draft/Cheque or online transaction details to:
Mr. Pavin Samuel
Deputy Administrator (Students)
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi,
Dist. Mandi – 175005 (Himachal Pradesh)
This is to inform you that any amount of donation made to your alma mater individually (citizen of India and NRI) is eligible for 100% tax deduction (under section u/s 80G in India) from gross total income. Click here to view Government notification.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
IIT Mandi is eligible to accept funding from Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative for the purpose of education as mentioned under Schedule VII & Section 135 of Companies Act 2013. Click here to view Pan Card of IIT Mandi.
All donations made to IIT Mandi shares a common belief that donations are used for a noble purpose. A purpose that strengthens IIT Mandi's ability to be true to its motto Scaling the heights and vision & mission.