1. Where is GCS located?
GCS is located on the 1st floor of the Academic Block in Room No. 215.
2. How do you make an appointment?
You may just walk in and talk with the Counsellor or call 01905-237989 for an appointment.
3. Is there a charge for your services?
This service is free of cost for all registered students of IIT Mandi.
4. Will my privacy be protected?
GCS takes student privacy and confidentiality very seriously.
5. I’m unable to manage my time. Attending class, completing my assignments on time and not getting time to enjoy the college experience is a challenge. What steps should I take?
Here’s the way to go.
6. I spend too much time on the internet. How do I cut down the time?
Some of the consequences of excessive internet use are:-
This is what you can do:
7. I’m finding it difficult to follow class lectures as they are in English. What should I do?
The medium of Instruction at IIT Mandi is English. Students have to submit assignments and take tests only in English. In fact, all reference material available is in the English language.
"You'll have to put in some effort to improve your understanding of the spoken and written language."
GIVE SOME TIME AND YOU'LL SEE YOURSELF IMPROVING. INSPITE OF YOUR EFFORTS IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT YOUR STUDENT GUIDE OR ANY GCS MEMBER.
© IIT Mandi, 2012.