|Hostel admission||24th July
9 AM onwards at B19 Hostel, North campus
|Date and Time for Registration/Orientation||25th July, 2019 |
9 AM onwards at Auditorium, North Campus
|Five Week Induction Program (5WIP) Classes begin from||26th July |
9 AM onwards
Students are required to stay back on campus after reporting. Please note that it is compulsory for all freshmen to attend the activities related to Five week Induction program (5WIP). Accompanying persons may book IIT Mandi guest house (click here) or look for alternatives in Mandi town. There are several hotels in Mandi town (Hotels Information) and parents are requested to make their own arrangements. Parents are discouraged from staying back after 25th July.
Detailed schedule of admission process and timetable of 5WIP will be handed over to candidates upon arrival. Staff and student volunteers would be around to guide the candidates through the admission process.
Please check the IIT Mandi offer letter (click here) for details on fee structure and documents to be brought for admission.
Useful items to bring:
IIT-Mandi does not have tie-up with any institution providing education loan. Representatives of two banks associated with IIT-Mandi, SBI and PNB will be present on campus to provide information and issue loan on the spot.
As per the information received from the bank representatives, these are the documents you will require to apply for education loan. Please check with the concerned banks for more details.
- Two photographs each of student and parent
- PAN card of student and parent
- Copy of admission letter
- Fee structure of the institute
- Copies of X, XII certificates
- Proof of residential address ( Aadhaar, driving license etc)
- Proof of parent's income
- Receipt of fee already paid
- Affidavit on stamp paper signed by parent and student that no other education loan has been taken.
- For salaried parent form-16 of last two years and for non-salaried parents IT return on last 3 years signed by IT department.