Prof. Deepak Khemani
Mr. Suresh Kr. Rohilla
Email: email@example.com   Tel.: +91-1905-267010
Ms. Suchetna Sachi
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org   Tel.: +91-1905-267004
Office of Dean Faculty Overview:
All the matters related to the Establishment of Faculty members and other academic staff comes under the purview of the Dean Faculty (DF). Sanction of long leave, foreign travel, issue of service certificates, issue of 'No Objection Certificates' (NOC) for passport etc. are issued by the DF office. In addition to this, Office of Faculty Affairs coordinates a variety of activities associated with Faculty service related matters and academic activities at IIT Mandi. The major functions of the Office of Dean Faculty are as mentioned below:
- 1. Selection Procedures with regard to the different chair positions and research fellowships are also the responsibility of the Office of Faculty affairs.
- 2. The Office of Faculty Affairs is also involved in appointments of Visiting Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Emeritus Professor and Emeritus Fellows etc.
- 3. Confirmation, Extension, Service related matters.
- 4. Sanction of different types of long leaves, Sabbatical, Deputation, Foreign travel.
- 5. Pay and perks to Faculty Members, which includes fixation and upgradation etc.
- 6. Holding different Types of Meetings: Review meetings, Faculty meetings, etc.
- 7. Faculty Benefits and Services.
- 8. Maintaining of all service records related to academic staff.
Associate Dean (Recruitment)
Dr. Tulika Prakash Srivastava
Email: email@example.com   Tel.: +91-1905 -237922
AR (Officer-In charge), Recruitment Cell
Mr. C. L. Sharma
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org   Tel.: +91-1905-267128
Mr. Ankush Sharma
Email: email@example.com   Tel.: +91-1905-267037
Office of AD (Recruitment) Overview:
All the matters related to the Recruitment Faculty members and other academic staff comes under the purview of the AD (Recruit). Office of Recruitment Cell coordinates a variety of activities associated with Faculty recruitment at IIT Mandi. The major functions of the Office of AD (Recruit) are as mentioned below:
- 1. Recruitment/Selection: Recruitment Cell is involved in recruitment of Faculty members/Staff members for different Schools/Sections of the Institute. It is also involved in coordinating the selection of Academic Staff.
- 2. Coordinating/Holding different Types of Meetings: Like Screening Committee, Inst. Screening Committee, Selection Committees etc.
- 3. Issuing of interview letters/offer letters to academic/non-academic staff.
- 4. Handling queries of candidates interested in joining IIT Mandi as Academic or Administrative Staff members.