The placement office is well equipped and is designed to smoothly handle and support the placement procedure at every stage. Arrangements for interviews, group discussions and pre-placement talks are handled by the staff at the placement office. We are equipped with the following facilities to aid the process:
- Video conferencing facilities.
- Fully computerized office.
- Well furnished rooms for interviews and group discussions.
- Auditoriums to conduct pre-placement talks and tests.
- Student placement volunteers to assist on the day of visit and through the selection process.