Terms for committee members:

  1. Committee will address only such grievance of research scholars which relate to their research/TA/project supervisor(s) or course instructor in which he/she is registered and affect their progress in research or course work.
  2. Member Secretary will receive the grievance from M.Sc., M.S., M.Tech., Ph.D., I-Ph.D. students and will initiate the process for its redressal.
  3. If any of the committee members is named in the grievance submitted by student, then a suitable alternate person will be nominated by the Dean (Academics).
  4. The committee shall meet as and when required and may invite any other faculty, if required.